Low voltage AC drives
To boost the productivity of your processes, improve energy efficiency and cut maintenance costs, you can rely on our broad portfolio of low voltage AC drives to deliver just that.
The portfolio covers the complete spectrum of drives. From micro and machinery drives for machine building to industrial drives for controlling processing lines, all the way up to industry specific drives with purpose-designed features and functionality.
ABB drives are available directly from stock or can be built to order to meet more complex requirements. Our life cycle services ensure your processes run exactly as you expect, year after year.
Read More »
Enabling uncompromised productivity for your business
Cover all your possibilities with our all-compatible ACS880 industrial drives designed to tackle any of your motor-driven applications, in any industries, whatever the power range. Our drive is compatible with virtually all of your processes, automation systems, users and business requirements. The innovation behind the ACS880 drives is our drives architecture that simplifies operation, optimizes energy efficiency and helps maximize process output. The ACS880 series consists of single drives, multidrives and drive modules.
- A wide power and voltage range from 0.55 to 5600 kW, 230 to 690 V
- Enclosure classes IP00, IP20, IP21, IP42, IP54 and IP55
- Direct torque control (DTC) for precise open and closed loop control
- Built-in safety features for simplified configuration
- Communication with all major automation networks
- Removable memory unit for easy drive commissioning and replacement
- Energy optimizer and energy efficiency information for monitoring and saving energy
Read More »