Rough environmental conditions, hazardous areas, space-saving installation and flexible assembly are only some examples of the skills of our daily proven and reliable temperature sensors. With direct sensor output or 4 to 20 mA HART, PROFIBUS, FOUNDATION Fieldbus or WirelessHART communication, including device configuration with LCD display. Available without thermowell or with welded or drilled thermowell for sensor protection.
- Short response time
- Mounting suitable for CIP
- In accordance with Directive 85/357/EEC or the German Milk Executive Order (MVO)
- For Inline or surface measuring
Multipoint temperature sensors are an engineered solution based on the conditions and dimensions of an individual process plant. Mainly used for the oil & gas, petrochemicals and chemicals industry.
- Simple data capture of customer requirements provided by the e-brochure
“TSM800 multipoints made easy”
- Supported by the ABB temperature experts for oil & gas
- Five basic models provided for selection guidance
- Designed to meet customer specific conditions
Straight thermocouples for high temperature applications in industrial furnaces, combustion processes and melting processes. It communicates via FOUNDATION Fieldbus, PROFIBUS PA, HART, 4 … 20 mA or direct sensor output.. Approved ABB typical modular system:
- TSH210 with metal thermowell, for temperatures up to 1300 °C (2372 °F)
- TSH220 with ceramic thermowell, for temperatures up to 1800 °C (3272 °F)
- TSH250 with platinum sleeve, for temperatures up to 1650 °C (3002 °F)
- suitable to main process connections
- suitable to main process control systems
The compact head mounted temperature transmitter type from ABB is designed for standard type B sensor heads. The advantage increased measuring accuracy resulting from conversion of the sensor signal into a stable output signal close to the sensor. For thermocouple applications without compensation cables.
The compact and robust field mounted temperature transmitters of this new series from ABB are accommodated in field housings with optional indicators.
The field housings of the transmitter are either made of aluminum die cast or of stainless steel. The rating plates are made of stainless steel. The devices are available with a tube mounting kit or a wall mounting kit.
for fastest possible measuring results through direct contact of the sheat cable with the process. Subsequent installation possible by surface mounting. Also available with Ex-approvals.