When a complete level measurement system is designed with the right combination of specialty level instruments, the highest degree of level detection and control can be achieved.
Specialty Level Instruments
This microwave emits an average power density of less than 0.05 mW/ cm2. Therefore, there is no need for any warning signs, shielding or protection and it is regarded as totally safe. The microwave energy can pass through any non-conductive material such as plastics, ceramics, rock, rubber or glass, etc. A pulse of microwave energy emits from the transmitter at the speed of light and is detected by the receiver. The receiver can distinguish the difference between the microwave signal and noise. A potentiometer adjusts the sensitivity on the receiver so that the relay can switch at an approximate amount of obstruction. By adjusting this potentiometer you can compensate for a certain amount of material build-up on the side of the vessel. Time delays are incorporated to allow delay of relay action, both energize and de-energize.
- Blocked chute detection
- Point level detector
- Not Affected By Dust or Particle Build Up
- 33 ft. (10 m) Range
- 110/220Vac or 24Vdc Supply
- Configurable Relay Output With On/Off Delay
- Adjustable Gain Setting
- Easy Set-up and Operating
- Optional Flanged Mounting Bracket
||The ST95 is a High Quality Seal Fluid Supply Tank with Integral Magnetic Level Indication that is Used to Replace Conventional «Seal Pots» that use Glass Gauges to View the Seal Fluid Level.
Since the Level Indicated by the ST95 is More Visible than with a Conventional Gauge Glass, it is Easier to Monitor Seal Performance. The ST95 was Developed to Decrease Installation Costs for Customers that were Sourcing the Pots without Gauge Glasses from Seal Manufacturers and Adding gauge to the Pots Themselves. The ST95 Makes a More Compact and Less Expensive Installation under these Circumstances.
- High Visibilty, Magnetically Coupled Barrier Fluid Level Indication
- Magnetically Coupled High / Low Level Switches Available
- All Stainless Steel Construction Available
- Designed for Barrier Fluid Specific Gravity Requirements
||The operation of the ABB Rotary Paddle Switch centers around a low torque, slow speed (1 RPM) synchronous motor.
The absence of dry material allows the motor to turn the paddle uninterrupted. When the unit senses the presence of dry material via the restricted rotation of the paddle, the reversing torque actuates the internal SPDT switches and alarms the unit. The hysteresis motor continues to run in a restricted or completely stalled state without damage or overheating. The subsequent alarm can activate two controls, i.e., visual annunciators, start and stop of machinery such as conveyor belts, feeders, etc. The ABB Rotary Bin Level Indicator can be mounted on the top of the bin or on the side of the bin to indicate high, intermediate or low level. Flexible shaft couplings, extended shafts and shaft guards are available to allow for protected operation of the rotating paddle device in almost any position and orientation.
- Drop In Replacement for Existing Rotary Paddle Switches
- Lowest Cost Level Solution
- Application Versatility
- Variety of Paddles for Differing Densities
- Mounting for Side or Top of Silo / Bin
- Reduced Footprint
- Two 20 Amp, SPDT Switches
- 120 or 240 Operating Voltage
- Non-Contact, Double Shielded Bearings
- Screw On Cover for Easy Accessibility
- Shaft Lip Seal Rated to 140 psi / 9.7 bar