Industry specific drives
Choose a drive that understands your business just like you do
Watch your business thrive with no-nonsense reliability, energy efficiency and intelligent motor control. Try our drives that speak your language with tailor-made application software. Take your business forward with everything working like clockwork, thanks to the built-in expertise of our industry specific drives.
- Dedicated drive solutions for industries such as HVAC and water and wastewater.
- Purpose-designed software features for added value to your business.
- User interfaces that speak your language.
- Energy efficiency features that help you save and manage energy.
Control your comfort with intelligent precision
Your HVAC system demands effortless comfort for everyone. Our intelligent variable speed drive is dedicated to saving energy, producing quality air, and alleviating environmental concerns. Reduce costs by controlling your building’s fans, compressors, and pump motors efficiently, for an energy conscious commercial environment. The ACH550 provides proven reliability, flexibility, and every essential HVAC communication protocol. It is pre-programmed for several applications, including: air handling units, cooling towers, chillers, and more.
- Embedded BACnet
- Interactive startup assistant
- Tailor made HVAC software
- Two built-in PID controllers
- Real time clock and calendar
- Built-in timers
- Harmonic mitigation built-in
||Climate control drive, ACH580
Effortless climate control and simplified operation with drives that allow you to focus on what counts
The next evolution of climate control sets new standards both in simplicity and reliability. There’s a key component in HVAC systems that helps you deliver significant energy savings. It can be integrated with any motor. It communicates in the languages you and your system already know. It exceeds specifications in mission critical environments. It provides productivity through comfort in commercial buildings. And the best part? All you need to do is to set it up and focus on what counts.
Introducing the new ACH580 climate control drive.
- Control any motor for any HVAC application
- Guaranteed energy efficiency levels
- All languages and communications built-inside
- Intuitive control panel with embedded application and industry knowledge
- Easy to select, install, commission and use
- Wide availability and support
||ACS320 – pump and fan drive
A specialized micro drive series for HVAC OEM applications
We have specialized this small drive series, for HVAC OEMs, with a powerful set of built-in features to benefit fan and pump applications. Set-up and control is intuitive and simple, allowing easy integration with building automation systems through embedded communication languages, such as BACnet. Save time and energy, while enhancing performance in booster pumps, and exhaust, condenser, supply, and return fans.
- Pump and fan features such as pump and fan control (PFC and Soft PFC) macros
- Pump protection
- Pipe fill (precharge)
- Energy optimizer
- Load analyzer for optimized dimensioning of the drive, motor and process
- FlashDrop tool for fast parameter setting
- Unified height and depth
- 2 PID controllers
- Timers with real time clock
- Underload (broken belt) detection
- Sleep function
||ACQ810 – drives for water
Add intelligence to your water and wastewater processes
Reliable water systems are crucial. This drive series is designed for your water and wastewater applications. You can ensure accurate control of water ﬂow from raw water pumping to fresh water and wastewater treatment. Built-in macros can be customized to meet single and multi-pump system conﬁgurations, making drive setup quick and simple. It will safely, and intelligently, control flow, level and pressure to meet your system requirements.
- 0.37 to 500 kW
- IP20 enclosure for installations in compact spaces
- Built-in pump features and protections through Intelligent Pump Control
- IE4 Synchronous reluctance and asynchronous induction motor support
- Advanced programming tool for fine tuning the drive to meet your process requirements
||ACQ580 – drives for water and wastewater
The all-compatible ACQ580 drives for water and wastewater simplify your processes and motor control while ensuring effortless energy efficiency. This robust and compact wall-mounted and cabinet-built drive has built-in pump application functionalities such as sensorless flow calculation, multipump control, level control, soft pipe fill, dry run protection, and has quick ramps and a solution for keeping the impeller of the pump clean. Usability is enhanced with the intuitive Hand-Off-Auto control panel and the PC tool Drive composer. The built-in energy calculator visualizes the energy savings achieved with the usage of the drive. The drive controls virtually any kind of motor including an IE4 synchronous reluctance motor. Connectivity is supported by a wide range of fieldbus protocolls.
- 0.75 to 250 kW, 380 to 480 V
- IP21, IP42, IP54 and IP55 enclosure classes allows installation on wall or in cabinets
- Built-in energy saving calulators and pump functionalities secure optimal pump operation
- Supports IE4 synchronous reluctance, asynchronous induction and permanent magnet motors
- Connects to a wide range of water and wastewater control systems
- Our local partners provide wide availability of service and support
Take your elevators to the next level
Our new elevator drive is a reliable choice for all gearless and geared low- and mid-rise elevators with or without a machine room. The seamless operation with all types of motors helps you build elevators that provide the quietest, most efficient and most comfortable passenger experience without vibration and jerks. Selecting a regenerative drive option lets you reduce the elevator’s carbon footprint and operating costs.
Smoothness. Quietness. Flexibility. Safety. You know that everything counts when selecting elevator control.
- The widest free memory allocation for programming your own elevator functionality.
- Energy efficient operation. Low power consumption helps you fulfill the latest energy efficiency classifications. Regenerative drive options recycle braking energy to reduce carbon footprint and operating costs.
- Quiet motor operation. Runs all types of synchronous and asynchronous motors quietly without vibration and jerks.
- Less contactors. The drives come standard with an integrated safe torque off (SIL 3) safety function that makes possible to eliminate contactors on the motor side (TÜV certificate pending).
- Fast encoder offset autotuning without disconnecting the mechanics and ropes saves installation time.
- Commissioning of the drive during new installs and modernization of old elevators is made fast and easy by transferring the drive’s software and settings from a removable memory unit.
Compact and rugged drive modules for heavy hybrid or full electric vehicles and marine applications.
Dependable heavy duty performance is essential to your operations. Our HES880 drives are designed with this in mind. They help you increase productivity, while reducing fuel consumption and emissions.
With its high vibration tolerance, the HES880 offers the rugged, reliable performance you demand. When used in regenerative inverter mode, it controls the torque and speed of the electric motor. This can be a traction motor or any other electric motor, even an electrically driven hydraulic pump. When used in its line converter mode, it can control the power network connectivity and charge the batteries while the machine is not moving. In DC/DC converter mode the drive transfers energy to and from a battery or a super capacitor. The energy storage can be used for full-electric operation or as a hybrid with a diesel engine for power peak shaving or operating on batteries and using diesel as a range extender.
- Ultra-low harmonic drive with power factor of cosφ 0.98
- High environmental protection class, IP67
- Withstands heavy vibration and shocks
- Suitable for strongly cyclic loads
- Wide ambient temperature range, -40 to +85 ºC (-40 to 185 ºF)
- Liquid cooling with high liquid input temperature, up to 70 ºC (158 ºF)
- CAN-bus control interface
- Certified Safe Torque Off (STO) as a standard
- Chokes for DC/DC converter
- LCL-filter for grid connection
- Internal brake chopper
- Global availability and support